Buy tickets now through Eventbrite or download the form here!
Bath Volunteers for Service Annual Home Tour has been a sure sign of Spring for the past 40 years. Committee members led by Chairperson Pat Stahl and her co-chair Mary Ann Heed are putting the final touches on the 40th Thursday, May 25, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Last year’s tour (May 2016) generated $33,000.00. After the day’s invoices were satisfied, all profits went directly back to the community, Akron, educational scholarships, Metro parks, assistance programs, shelters, camps, health care centers, and many other organizations where hope and healing is needed.
- General admission tickets are $25.00.
- General admission tickets with luncheon and the fashion show are $35.00.
- Patron tickets are $50.00 and Sponsor tickets are $75.00. Patrons will receive one Home Tour ticket and a special listing in the program. Sponsors will enjoy a delicious hot breakfast, immediate home entrance, reserved luncheon seating and the fashion show as well as listing in the program. Sponsors are also entitled to shuttle transportation for the day.
In addition, we are seeking community involvement from our industry and business organizations by way of underwriting. The success of the Home Tour depends in large part on underwriting. In the past, most of our underwriting has come directly from private individuals in the community.
- Silver Underwriters of $250.00 to $499.00 ~ will receive two Sponsor tickets with all the benefits of the Sponsor level.
- Gold Underwriters $500.00 to $999.00 ~ will receive four Sponsor tickets with all the benefits of the Sponsor level.
- Platinum Underwriters, $1,000 and above ~ will receive four tickets and all the benefits of the Sponsor level, and special recognition at a Home Tour residence.
- Gold and Platinum levels will also receive an invitation to the Homeowners Cocktail Reception on the evening of the Home Tour May 25, 2017.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible nor is suggested for children under twelve years of age.
Last update: 3/13/2017